Who´s up for an all green pizza? Not your typical pizza, but super tasty and healthy. You get all your greens for the day, loaded with fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The dough is made from savory chickpea flour, topped with a delicious green goddess sauce and topped with more greens but feel free to choose toppings you love. Enjoy!
For gluten-free chickpea flour dough
- 225 g Chickpea Flour (AKA gram or besan flour)
- 310 ml Water
- Pinch Salt
For green goddess pizza sauce
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- ½ cup parley
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. sesame seed butter made with the NutraMilk (2 cups of sunflower seeds needed to make a new batch of sesame seed butter)
For pizza toppings
- 1 medium zucchini, sautéed
- 1 cup baby arugula
- ½ cup green beans or sugar snap peas, chopped
- green onions, sliced
- handful parsley, chopped
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Start by making sesame seed butter for pizza sauce:
- Place sesame seeds and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set 15-16 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open container lid. If, necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Keep 2 tbsp. in the NutraMilk for recipe and store the rest for later use.
- Add the rest of pizza sauce ingredients to the NutraMilk along with sesame seed butter and process until smooth. Add water if needed to achieve a thinner consistency.
- To a large mixing bowl add the 225g chickpea flour, pinch salt and slowly mix in the 310ml water until well combined.
- Now heat a large pan with oil until very hot. Pour half the mix into the pan and tilt until the whole pan is covered.
- After a few minutes, turn the base over (be careful) and fry for a further few minutes.
- That's it your base is ready for topping.
- Add pizza sauce and topping to the dough. Enjoy!