In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
S’mores on the go! When you don’t have time for a fire and traditional S’mores, these delicious cookies get super close. Chocolate, marshmallows, cookie and an extra treat: fresh creamy peanut butter whipped up quickly in the NutraMilk. Enjoy!
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax mixed with 2.5 tbsp. water)
- ½ cup runny peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. non-dairy milk of choice made with the NutraMilk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 ½ cups oat flour (gluten-free certified if necessary)
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- ½ cup vegan marshmallows
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Start by making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Set ½ cup aside for recipes and save the rest for later use.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add the flax and water to a large bowl. Whisk to combine and wait a couple of minutes for it to thicken.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, non-dairy milk, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- One by one, add the baking soda, baking powder, and salt, whisking after each addition.
- Next, stir in the oat flour, followed by the chocolate chips and marshmallows. The dough will be quite sticky, but this is normal!
- With wet hands, roll the dough into 16 balls and place them on the prepared baking sheets. Lightly flatten with wet fingers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let the cookies cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire cooling rack.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Up Beet Kitchen.