In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
These blue, red and white decorated cookies are perfect to bring to a forth of July BBQ.
Made with gluten-free flour, little bit of sweet (feel free to add more) and loads of peanut butter. They are delicious and contain loads of goodies thanks to the fresh peanut butter made in the NutraMilk. Happy 4th!
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 cup peanut butter or other nut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (vegan option)
- 1/3 cup blue & red M&M´s or similar candy (vegan option)
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Preheat over to 350F.
- Add cookie ingredients, except for M&M´s and chocolate chips along with peanut butter in the NutraMilk and process you get a slightly sticky dough. If it´s too stick and you can not handle it, add a bit more flour.
- Spoon about 1.5 tablespoons of dough roll in to ball. Place on parchment paper and flatten with hand of bottom of a glass. Repeat until you have used all the dough. Add M&M´s and chocolate chips to each cookie to decorate.
- Place in oven for about 10-12 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.