In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Easy cereal treats made with fresh peanut butter created in the NutraMilk, with some orange and black M&M´s for a decorative Halloween party treat! Enjoy
For cereal treats
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup peanut butter made in the NutraMilk
- 6 cups Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch or similar cereal
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Start by making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallows and peanut butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the cereal and M&M's.
- Pat into a 13x9-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
Cut in to bars, the size of your choice.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Taste of Home.