In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Talk about a treat! Marshmallows coated in an almond butter chocolate with sprinkles! Prepare these for a Halloween party or as a treat for Hallows Eve. Enjoy!
For marshmallow pops
- 10-12 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup almond butter made with the NutraMilk
- assorted Halloween colored sprinkles
- lollipop stick or edible chocolate sticks
For almond butter
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Start by making almond butter if you don’t have a batch made.
- Place almond and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each large marshmallow
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- In a bowl whisk melted chocolate with almond butter. If mixture is not the consistency to drizzle, add 1 teaspoon of melted coconut oil and whisk.
- Working with one marshmallow at a time, spoon the melted almond chocolate over the sides of a marshmallow and allow the excess to drip back into the bowl. Immediately coat with festive sprinkles. Place marshmallow on prepared baking sheet until the chocolate coating is set.
- You can also coat the marshmallows prior to putting the stick in if that makes it easier.
- Repeat with remaining marshmallows.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.