In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
This is a quick & healthy snack idea that is loved by kids and adults! Perfect for any time of the year! Made with fresh peanut butter easily created in the NutraMilk!
- 2 Bananas (or more depending on how many are eating)
- 6 Tbsp. peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 2 Tortillas
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Place a tortilla on a clean work top and spread it evenly with peanut butter.
- Peel banana, place it on the edge of tortilla and roll it up. Repeat with the second tortilla.
- Cut both into bite-size pieces or larger if you prefer and enjoy!
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.