In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Happy Earth Day!
Celebrate with this colorful rainbow platter with fresh fruits that are in season. Serve with this delicious plant-based dip made with cashew butter created in the NutraMilk, yogurt and mango or another yellow fruit you find to represent the sun.
We love nature and our planet- Let´s help protect it!
- 2 tbsp. cashew butter made with the NutraMilk
- ¼ cup yogurt of choice
- 1 mango
- a pinch of turmeric to add yellow color for the sun (optional)
- Fruit variations:
- Red – strawberries, cherries, watermelon, pomegranate
- Orange – peaches, nectarines, mandarins
- Yellow – pineapple, mango, bananas
- Green – kiwi, green grapes, honeydew melon
- Blue – plums, grapes
- Purple – blueberries, blackberries, red grapes
For cashew butter
- 2 cups (300g) cashews
1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Start by making cashew butter if you don’t have a batch made.
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Place dip ingredients in the NutraMilk and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Arrange fruits according to rainbow colors and shape. Enjoy!