In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Cauliflower popcorn makes a tasty, healthy and easy to make snack or appetizer. Coated with fresh almond butter made in the NutraMilk and just a few simple spices – A recipe your kids or guests will love!
This cruciferous vegetable contains so many vital nutrients that promote a healthy body- cauliflower is high in fiber, antioxidants and important compounds such as Sulphoraphane plus loads of vitamins and minerals. Almonds are very nutrient-dense and especially rich in vitamin E, an important antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage.
Eating healthy and delicious is what we love! Enjoy!
- 8 c. small cauliflower florets, stems trimmed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup almond butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. salt
For almond butter
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Making almond butter
- Place almond and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- On large rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower florets with almond butter, garlic powder, turmeric and salt.
- Roast in 475°F oven 25 to 30 minutes or until browned and tender. Serve immediately.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.