In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
For all the ketogenic and low-carb dieters, these fat bombs are made with 3 simple ingredients including fresh peanut butter made in the NutraMilk. They are quick to make, require no baking and make a great high-fat energizing snack. Enjoy!
For fat bombs
- 1 cup natural peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp. monk fruit sweetener (or favorite sweetener)
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Start by making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Set aside ½ cup of peanut butter for recipe and store the rest for later use.
- Mix together the coconut oil, peanut butter and agave nectar.
- Spoon the peanut butter mixture into the molds.
- Place on a flat surface (such as a cutting board) and put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with salt, if desired.
- Store in fridge.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by The Toasted Pine Nut.