In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Recipe by Elise Museles
Tastes just like the fresh out of the oven snickerdoodle cookies minus the sugar and white flour. The combination of hidden frozen veggies along with plant-based fiber, fats, anti-inflammatory spices, and protein transforms into an energizing (and mood-boosting) blend that can rival any sweet tooth. No baking necessary!
- 6 ounces nut milk of choice made in The NutraMilk
- 1 small zucchini, peeled and frozen (can precook or use raw. Best frozen!)
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (or alternative butter of choice made in The NutraMilk)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Top with 1 tablespoon cacao nibs and/or extra cinnamon
- OPTIONAL: 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein or collagen
- Steam the zucchini and freeze ahead of time.
- Place the nut milk and frozen zucchini in container and mix until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the container and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust liquid according to desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon, cacao nibs, granola, or any nutritional boosts of choice. Dig in!