In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Peanut butter is part of the American culture! This is how we get to peanut butter beers! This homemade peanut butter root beer float is delicious and super easy to make! Give it a try!
- 1-2 scoops vanilla ice cream (dairy-free or regular)
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter made in the NutraMilk, plus more for topping
- 1 can (12 ounces) root beer, or enough to top off the drink
- Start by making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- In a large mug, add the scoops of ice cream.
- Add tablespoon of peanut butter on top of ice cream.
- Slowly pour root beer over the top. (Be careful when pouring; it will fizz up.)
- Drizzle peanut butter on top. Enjoy!
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.