Cafetto Renew Descaler (4 x 25g sachet)
* Cleaners are excluded from sitewide promotions and discount codes.
Renew Coffee Equipment Descaling Powder by Cafetto contains a synergistic blend of organic acids that give outstanding scale removal.
- All ingredients are rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards.
- Certified for organic use (registered by ACO - Australian Certified Organic).
- NSF Certified.
- The ingredients and formulation of Renew are safe, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the machine.
- Designed for coffee brewers, espresso machines, boilers, kettles, urns, and bain-maries.
- Safe to use on aluminum, brass and stainless steel.
- Portion control one-dose sachets - each 25g sachet makes up 1 doese of descaling solution.
Directions - Coffee Brewers
We recommend descaling your brewer at least once every 4 weeks. If you have hard water, descaling more often is recommended. Descaler is designed to break down mineral buildup inside your brewer to ensure great coffee and consistent functionality. If your brewer is steaming more than usual, it is time to descale.
- Add contents of sachet to 32 oz of warm water and dissolve
- Refer to manual instructions depending on coffee brewer model
- Rinse with clean, fresh water
Directions - Kettles
When mineral scale builds up in your kettle, it can affect temperature consistency and slow down heating time. To ensure optimum performance, Bonavita recommends descaling the kettle when mineral build-up is visible inside the kettle.
- Fill kettle 3/4 full of clean, fresh water
- Add 1 sachet (25g) Renew Descaler
- Boil the kettle
- Discard boiled solution
- Rinse and boil again with clean, fresh water
Directions - Espresso Machines
- Add contents of sachet to 1 liter of warm water, dissolve, and then pour into water tank.
- Remove ﬁlter holder and turn machine on.
- Place cup under brew spout and run out about 1 cup of the descaling solution. Run about a ¼ cup out through the steam arm. (For superautomatic machines run all the solution through the steam wand and set on hot water not the steam setting).
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes, and then repeat the process. Repeat the entire process until all the solution is used up.
- Rinse thoroughly by ﬂushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system exiting through the brew head and the steam wand.
Fast shipping on my replacement parts. I’ve had my coffee maker for 7 years and I still love it.
Works well, love having the convenience of pre measured individual sachets.
I have tried several different products prior with mixed results. After the first use I noticed an immediate change specifically in brew time. Which impacted the overall flavor profile.
Great product and will be purchasing more!
Does a great job, easy to use.
Simple to use and does the job.