In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
For energy balls
- 1¼ cup GF oat flour* (can be made with the NutraMilk from rolled oats)
- 1½ cups peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- 200g White non-dairy Chocolate
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- Leave 1 ½ cups of peanut butter in the NutraMilk and store the rest for later use.
- Place the oat flour*, maple syrup and salt into NutraMilk with the 1 ½ cups of peanut butter and press butter for a few minutes until it forms a dough.
- Take out dough and roll into one ball- from there roll into equal balls and place onto the lined baking sheet.
- Transfer to the fridge while you melt the chocolate.
- In a bain marie (a glass bowl sitting over a saucepan of water), melt the chopped chocolate, stirring frequently.
- Once melted, take the peanut butter balls out of the fridge and dip each one into the chocolate to coat the entire ball. Place back onto the parchment paper. This can easily be done with two forks.
- Before the chocolate has set, sprinkle with decoration of choice such as sprinkles, gold powder, chopped nuts, caramelized nuts, coconut flakes, cacao powder.
*You can make oat flour in the NutraMilk by placing oats and pressing butter until you get a flour-like consistency.