In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
This date bark is truly irresistible!
Just a few wholesome ingredients that are super easy to put together and you have a delicious chocolate treat for Halloween or any occasion. Trick or Treat!
For date bark
- 24 medjool dates pitted
- ½ cup peanut butter made with the NutraMilk, warmed
- ½ cup almonds chopped
- 4 ounces dark chocolate melted
- Flaky sea salt
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Start by making the peanut butter.
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Line a quarter sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the medjool dates, open side up on a parchment paper in rows of 4 and columns of 6. Use your hands or a cup (with cooking spray) to press them down onto the baking sheet as close together as possible.
- Drizzle with peanut butter and sprinkle almonds on top.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top and use a spatula to spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and freeze for 30 minutes.
- When the chocolate is set, break into about pieces the size you like. Keep in the fridge for best results.
- These delicious treats can make a great trick or treat option or Halloween souvenir.