In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1/4 cup cashew butter or nut butter of choice made with the NutraMilk
- 5 dates
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut for rolling
For cashew butter
- 2 cups (300g) cashews
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Start by making cashew butter if you don’t have a batch already made.
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- In the NutraMilk, add 1 cup of carrots and process. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients to the NutraMilk and process until smooth.
- Fold the carrots in and make sure it is all mixed well.
- Roll into bite size balls
- Roll into shredded coconut. You can ear right away or put in fridge/freezer for later.