In a Nutshell
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Nourish You Glow.
These cookies are healthy delicious and only take a few ingredients. We have used freshly ground buckwheat flour and peanut butter processed in the NutraMilk.
Buckwheat flour is a nutritious wholegrain gluten-free flour that has a unique flavor profile. The combination of peanut butter, almond milk and cacao along with this flour and a little bit of sweetness creates these irresistible creamy nutty flavored cookies. Enjoy!
- 1 cup buckwheat flour made in the NutraMilk
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup peanut butter made in the NutraMilk
- ¼ cup maple syrup, honey or syrup of choice
- 1-2 tbsp. cacao powder
- ¼ cup almond milk made with the NutraMilk
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
To make buckwheat flour with the NutraMilk, check out the simple instructions here.
- Preheat oven to 350/ 175c
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, cacao powder and almond milk.
- Then add the buckwheat flour and baking powder, mixing well until combined.
- Using 1 tbsp. of the dough for each cookie roll into small ball and place on the prepared tray.
- Press down with finger each cookie to flatten, you can use a cookie cutter if you´d like to get a good circle shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely before enjoying.