In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Get creative with simple ideas to celebrate Earth Day and get your kids involved in a fun and healthy kitchen project! Enjoy!
- 1 bunch broccoli
- half cucumber, sliced
- bread sticks or pretzel sticks
For vegan ranch dip
- 1 ½ cups vegan mayo made with the NutraMilk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened plant-based milk made with the NutraMilk
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder (optional)
- Place mayo, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, paprika, apple cider vinegar, turmeric (optional) and lemon juice in the NutraMilk. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Add parsley and dill and pulse together until well-blended.
- Transfer to a small bowl or serving container and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Garnish with more dill and parsley, if desired.
- Build your trees with broccoli and bread sticks/pretzels as the tree trunk and cucumber as the grass. Serve with vegan ranch dip. You can use turmeric in the dip for your sun. Get creative and play around for your design. Enjoy!