In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Who loves the peanut butter & jam/jelly combination? This is the frozen treat version, absolutely delicious! Made with fresh creamy peanut butter created in the NutraMilk and a quick homemade strawberry jam. Enjoy!
For nice cream
- 6 bananas, frozen
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Quick Strawberry Chia Jam
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. chia seeds
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Start by making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- For the strawberry chia jam: heat the frozen strawberries in a small pot, add the maple syrup and let them cook on medium heat until soft. Mash them with a fork, add the chia seeds and give it a quick mix. Take the pot off the stove and let it sit for about an hour to thicken.
- Place frozen banana cut into chunks, peanut butter and salt in the NutraMilk and process until completely smooth ice cream.
- Transfer the peanut butter ice cream into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, swirl the strawberry jam into the ice cream and freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Enjoy! If it's too hard to spoon out, let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes.