In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
It´s gingerbread season and we love thinking of different ways to spice up various recipes with these delicious classic holiday flavors. This recipe below is a great example. This creamer adds so much flavor and warmth to any latte or coffee for those cold winter days. Enjoy!
- 1 cup oat milk made with the NutraMilk (almond and cashew milk are great options as well)
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For oat milk (yields 1 quart /4 cups / 946 mL)
- 1 cup (107g) oats
- 1 quart (946ml) water
- pinch of Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Start by making fresh oat milk with the NutraMilk:
- Allow oats to soak for 30 minutes to 1 hour before preparing your oat milk.
- Drain oats.
- Place oats and salt in NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for I minute.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add the water. Replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change this default time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense and open spigot to fill your storage container.
- Bring all creamer ingredients to a boil in a small sauce pan, simmer until well combined.
Serve and enjoy!