In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
For chocolate hazelnut butter/nutella
- 2 cups hazelnuts (270 g)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (130 g) (or mix white/milk/dark chocolate chips)
- 4 slices bread of choice
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 4 tbsp. chocolate hazelnut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil (optional)
- First, make chocolate hazelnut butter
- Place hazelnuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 15-16 minutes (for roasted, set for 4-5 minutes).
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid. If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Add chocolate chips into NutraMilk container and press Mix (do not change default time). Take out butter and place in storage container.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of nutella on each slice of bread.
- Spread the sliced bananas onto two slices of bread in a single layer. Cover the bananas with the other slice of bread.
- Heat a grill pan or a panini press. When the pan is hot, brush coconut oil on grill and place a sandwich on top. Grill each side for about 2 minutes. Repeat for the other sandwich.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and serve warm. Enjoy!
Save left over nutella spread for other recipes.