In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Yields approximately 1 ¼ cups / 284 g
- 1 1/3 cup almonds (200 g)
- 2/3 cup cashews (100 g)
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Place almonds, cashews, and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 7-8 minutes (for roasted, set for 3-4 minutes).
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid. If necessary, set for an additional 2-3 minutes for a creamier butter.
From 200 DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPES for your NutraMilk from Nuts, Seeds, Grains & More by Rita Rivera