In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
For cashew walnut nut butter
- 1 cup (150g) raw cashews
- 1 cup (105g) raw walnuts
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan salt (optional)
For peach sauce
- 3 large ripe peaches
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Waffles of choice. There are many options at the store: gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free, homestyle traditional waffles, etc.
Making cashew walnut butter
- Place cashews, walnuts, and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 6-7 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid. If necessary, set for an additional 2-3 minutes for a creamier butter.
* You can choose to make any nut butter you think will blend well with this peach sauce. We used this cashew walnut butter as well as peanut butter. Both a delicious combination!
Making peach sauce
- Rinse, peel and cut the peaches into pieces. Put them in a medium saucepan and add the sugar and spices.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water together, then pour it over the peaches and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and continue to cook until sauce has thickened.