In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Baby will love this sweet tropical puree!
Its real simple to make, with just a few healthy ingredients. Fresh mango for a health dose of vitamin C, bananas loaded with potassium, cashew butter that is rich in healthy fats, zinc and many more nourishing nutrients.
Make a big batch by multiplying the amounts of the ingredients and freeze to have on hand for a naturally sweet healthy snack or dessert at any time.
- 1 cup (200g) of chopped mango
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp. cashew butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk made with the NutraMIlk (or baby's breast milk or formula)
For cashew butter
- 2 cups (300g) cashews
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Making cashew butter
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter
- Place all ingredients in the NutraMilk and blend until you get a smooth puree consistency. You can freeze to have on hand when necessary. Enjoy!