In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Decorate your next Easter party with this cute carrot-shaped cashew cheese! It´s a great spread for crackers that is full of flavor and loads of healthy nutrients from the cashews. Happy Easter!
- 1 cup cashew butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3-4 tbsp. nutritional yeast (to taste)
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 bunch parsley
- crackers of choice to serve
- 1-2 carrots, shredded
- Place the cashews in the NutraMilk container and press Butter Cycle for 2 minutes.
- Open lid and add nutritional yeast, coconut oil, and spices into container and press Butter Cycle for approximately 1-2 more minutes, until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a sheet of plastic wrap. Gently wrap plastic around mixture and press it into a carrot shape. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- After refrigeration- gently peel away plastic wrap and transfer the carrot-shaped cheese spreadl to a plate, reshape if necessary. Press shredded carrots into cashew cheese and decorate with bunch of parsley.
- Serve with crackers. Happy Easter!!!