In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
We love this kid friendly recipe, its sweet, refreshing and nutritious, not to mention super cute.
It´s a great alternative to high sugar popsicles. Drizzled with chocolate and fresh peanut butter made in the NutraMilk that packs a ton of healthy nutrients. Kids will love it on a hot summer day!
- 1 small watermelon or half of a big one (depends how many slices you want)
- ½ cup melted dark chocolate
- ½ cup peanut butter or other nut butter made with the NutraMilk
- ¼ cup nuts of choice, chopped (almonds, cashew, walnuts)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Cut watermelon into triangle slices. Using a small knife, carefully make a small circle in the rind of the middle of each watermelon quarter. Stick a popsicle stick into the rind until secure.
- Drizzle pops with melted chocolate, creamy peanut butter and sprinkle with shredded coconut and chopped nuts. Enjoy!
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.