In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Images and recipe by Abby's Food Court
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 8 pitted dates
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Sea Salt
- Leftover almond skins from making almond milk
- Chocolate Coating (optional): dark chocolate + coconut oil
- After making almond milk, leave the leftover skins in the NutraMilk container. Add the peanut butter, coconut flour, 4 pitted dates, ¼ cup walnuts, vanilla extract and sea salt to the container. Blend on the butter cycle for 4 minutes.
- While the mixture is blending, chop up the remaining dates and walnuts and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Once the mixture is ready, add it to the mixing bowl with the chopped dates and walnuts. Form the cookies and place them in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Optional: Melt some dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small pan over medium heat. Watch carefully so you don’t burn them. Take the cookies that have hardened out of the fridge and dip them into the chocolate. Place them in a glass container and then back in the refrigerator for the chocolate to set.
- Store in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator or freezer (I prefer the freezer!).