In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by The Healthy Maven.
This combination didn’t sound good to me at first, but I promise you its delicious. Pistachios, lime and the sweetness of the dates just come together perfectly in these easy to make bites.
Check out the health benefits of pistachios here.
For pistachio bites
- 1 cup pistachio butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 6 key limes, zest and juice of each
For pistachio butter
- 2 cups pistachio nuts (260g)
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Place pistachios and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minute.
- Press Start.
- Open the container if necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of pistachios and dates to a food processor the NutraMilk. Process until all comes together in a ball.
- Break up ball and add zest and juice of all key limes. Process until well combined.
- Meanwhile, chop up remaining 1/2 cup of pistachios into tiny pieces to be used at coating.
- Roll pistachio-date mixture into 18 balls and then roll in chopped pistachios.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 month or longer in freezer. Enjoy!