In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
A delicious plant-based treat for any occasion. Easy to make with just a few wholesome ingredients. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup pistachio or pumpkin seed butter
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup cream cheese (vegan or regular) or coconut/cashew yogurt
- 1/4 cup full- fat coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp. maple syrup, honey or other liquid sweetener of choice
For coconut whipped cream
- ¾ can full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup organic powdered sugar ( you can use less or more depending on the level o sweetness you like)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
For bottom layer & topping
- Granola of choice or chopped nuts/seeds
For pistachio butter
- 2 cups pistachio nuts (260g)
- Start by making pistachio butter
- Place pistachios and salt in the NutraMilk container
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes
- Press Start
- Open the container if necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter
- Leave 1/3 cup pistachio butter in the NutraMilk for recipe and store the rest for later use.
- For pistachio pudding: Add the rest of the ingredients along with the pistachio butter to the NutraMilk and process until smooth.
- For coconut whipped cream: refrigerate coconut milk overnight so layers of cream and water separate.
- Open the cans of chilled coconut milk and scoop out the coconut cream without the watery layer.
- Beat coconut cream with electric mixer for a few minutes. Add powdered sugar and continue to whipping till you reach consistency you desire.
- Assemble pudding parfaits: add a small handful of chopped nuts/granola, then a layer of pistachio pudding, followed by a layer of coconut whipped cream and top with chopped nuts/seeds or any other toppings you like. Enjoy!
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.