In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Photos by NutraMilk Nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavani.
This Vegan Pistachio Matcha Chocolate Cup is inspired by My Darling Vegan's recipe.
- 12 ounces vegan chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups roasted pistachios shelled
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or maple syrup
- Chopped pistachios
- Cacao nibs (optional)
- Good quality sea salt
- Matcha green tea powder
- Line a muffin tin with 10 baking cups and set aside.
- In a double boiler or microwave gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Once melted, place about 1 tablespoon of chocolate at the bottom of each baking up. Smooth by tapping the muffin tin gently on the counter a few times.
- Place in the refrigerate to harden.
- Meanwhile make the pistachio matcha butter. Combine pistachios, matcha green tea powder, and agave nectar or maple syrup in the NutraMilk and press butter cycle, set for 8-10 minutes.
- Top each chocolate disk with roughly 1 tablespoon of pistachio butter, pressing down to flatten.
- Finish with a second layer of melted chocolate and return cups to the refrigerator for 5 minutes, until chocolate is mostly harden.
- Top with assorted toppings and return to refrigerator until completely set.