In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Deliciously Ella.
For almond butter
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- 5-6 tbsp. almond milk, or coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- The flesh of 1 large or 2 small avocados
- 5 tbsp. cacao powder
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp. date syrup or maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- First, make almond butter if you don´t already have a batch made.
- Place almonds and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Place all of the mousse ingredients into the NutraMilk container and press Mix Cycle for a minute or more if necessary, until you get a creamy and smooth consistency.
- Keep chilled in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.