In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
A healthy banana split, perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert. Covered in fresh peanut butter made with the NutraMilk, topped with yogurt, fresh fruit and sprinkled with granola and coconut. Its vegan and paleo friendly.
For banana split (1 serving)
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt or dairy free yogurt of choice (ideally previously frozen)
- ¼ cup fruit of choice such as berries, peach, mango, etc
- 1 tbsp. granola or mix of nuts
- 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- cherry (optional topping)
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Start by making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Leave ½ cup of peanut butter in the NutraMilk and store the rest for later use.
- Slice banana in half lengthwise and place in a dish.
- Scoop the Greek yogurt in the center of the split banana.
- Top yogurt with fruit, granola and drizzle nut butter evenly on top.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.