In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Images and recipe by Alphafoodie
*Servings 1/2 of cup
- 3 sweet red peppers
- Start by crushing the coriander seeds, white peppercorn and cumin seeds in your food processor or spice grinder.
- Then, roughly chop the lemongrass stalks and galangal.
- Add all the ingredients (sans spices) to a food processor or a blender. Blitz to break down to crumbs.
- Add the spices and blend again until you achieve a creamy, smooth paste.
- Taste and adjust this curry paste as needed. Practically every ingredient can be adjusted; add less/more chilies depending on what heat you want, more lime for extra acidity and zing, salt – for saltiness, and ingredients like the garlic, shallots, and galangal can be adjusted to personal taste.
- Note* Remember though that the paste will be far more pungent then the final results at this point.
- Once ready, store in an airtight glass container.
- The paste can be stored in a glass container for up to a week in the fridge. Alternatively, it can be frozen into individual portions in an ice tray and then transferred to a freezer-safe container for up to three months.
See full recipe and tips here: https://www.alphafoodie.com/easy-thai-red-curry-paste/