In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Movie night calls for the perfect snack - Figgy Hazelnut Butter Popcorn with Chocolate Drizzle. This salty and sweet treat is our go-to when it comes to Netflix and chilling, plus it's easy to make! Just ask Valerie from Vegan Travel Eats who shares her recipe with us!
- 8 cups fresh popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup agave
- 3 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs fig spread
- 1/4 cup roasted hazelnut butter (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 tsp salt + more for topping, large flake is great for the top
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips (I love some super super dark chocolate on here, the fig hazelnut spread is pretty sweet so I love the contrast)
- 1/2 tbs refined coconut oil
- Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add agave and sugar, stir until sugar dissolves
- When sugar is dissolved, add in fig spread and stir until that is dissolved. There might be small pieces of fig left undissolved, thats fine!
- Add hazelnut butter and 1/2 tsp of salt (if your hazelnut butter is unsalted, if it is you can skip the extra salt) and stir to combine, little bubbles should be slowly forming but don