In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
If you haven't explored this combination - I urge you to do so! Using just 4 or 5 natural ingredients for 6 minutes in the NutraMilk and you have a tasty milk with an impressive nutritional profile. Not too high in calories and super nutritious!
1 cup of this milk provides:
- 27% DV* of vitamin E
- 26% DV of thiamin
- 21% DV of magnesium
- 17% DV of phosphorus
- 16% DV vitamin B6
- 13% DV of folate
- 10% DV of niacin
- 10% DV of zinc
- Plus, heart-healthy fats &; phytosterols, a good amount of plant-protein and many antioxidants.
*%DV: Percent Daily Value (DV) references how much a certain nutrient contributes in one serving of food in relation to the daily requirement.
Yield: 1 quart (4 cups / 946 mL)
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds (90 g)
- 1/3 cup pecans (37 g)
- 1 quart water (946 mL)
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except the water) in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add water. Replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense.
- Press Start and open spigot to fill your storage container.
From 200 DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPES for your NutraMilk from Nuts, Seeds, Grains & More by Rita Rivera