In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
This Coco Loco is energy-dense but nutrient-dense as well, offering so many healthy nutrients that supports overall health. With more than 20% of the daily recommended intake per serving, it's an "excellent" source of many vitamins and minerals; and with more than 10% of others it's a "good" source of those as well.
Check it out:
- Manganese (41% DV*)
- Magnesium (40% DV)
- Riboflavin (33% DV)
- Vitamin E (32% DV)
- Potassium (25% DV)
- Phosphorus (23% DV)
- Copper (19% DV)
- Calcium (16% DV)
- Iron (12% DV)
- Thiamin (10% DV)
- Not to mention that you get almost 10 g of plant-protein in one cup!
Enjoy this delicious treat!
*%DV: Percent Daily Value (DV) references how much a certain nutrient contributes in one serving of food in relation to the daily requirement.
Yield: 1 quart (4 cups / 946 mL)
- 1 quart coconut water (946 mL)
- 1 cup almonds (150 g)
- Place almonds in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 6-7 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add coconut water. Replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change this default time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense.
- Press Start and open spigot to fill your storage container.
From 200 DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPES for your NutraMilk from Nuts, Seeds, Grains & More by Rita Rivera