In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
For sesame seed butter
- 2 cups (220g) raw sesame seeds*
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup chickpeas
For lemon garlic tahini dressing
- 3/4 cup sesame seed butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Sesame seeds to garnish
*I used 1 cup white sesame seeds and 1 cup brown sesame seeds
- For sesame seed butter
- Place sesame seeds and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set 15-16 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open container lid. If, necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Leave ¾ cup of sesame butter in the NutraMilk container to make tahini dressing and store the rest for later use.
- Add rest of dressing ingredients to the NutraMilk and press Butter cycle until all is well combined.
- Arrange all salad ingredients, side by side in medium-sized bowls and serve with lemon tahini dressing. Enjoy!