In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
We love getting creative and trying new things. This is a fusion between your traditional peanut butter & Jelly sandwich and a cheese quesadilla. This can provide a quick and easy meal for anytime of the day (breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner). One serving provides 430 calories and can be included as a main meal in a low-calorie plan. Enjoy!
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- 2 (8-in) flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free strawberry jelly, jam or preserves
- 1 tsp. butter, vegan butter, oil of choice (optional)
- Making peanut butter
- Place peanuts and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Prepare quesadilla: Spread 1 tbsp. of peanut butter, jam and add strawberries to one of the tortillas. Cover with second tortilla.
- Melt butter on skillet and cook tortilla for 2-3 minutes until lightly brown. Flip tortilla and cook an additional minute or two.
- Slice tortilla into wedges and serve!