In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
*Prep time 5 minutes
*Cook time 20 minutes
*Total time 25 minutes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 Bok choy
- baby corn
- Thai green eggplant
- sugar snap peas
- 1 lime
- 1¾ cup coconut milk homemade or canned
- Thai basil
- 2 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce or soy sauce for a Vegan option
- ½ tsp coconut sugar or brown sugar or maple syrup
- ½ cup water optional
- First, prepare the curry paste. If you have some in the fridge, then this is ready to use immediately. If it's in the freezer, however, then take it out to thaw for a bit first. Alternatively, If making it from scratch, this can be done in just 5 minutes following the Red Thai Curry recipe.
- Next, prepare your vegetables. Slice the peppers and Thai aubergines to begin. You can cut them into pieces as thin/thick as you prefer – though remember that this will affect their cooking time.
- In a large pan, heat up the coconut oil and red curry paste for a minute, mixing them lightly. Then add the vegetables. Stir fry the veggies for 3-4 minutes to begin to soften them. Then add the coconut milk and water (or stock). Add the remainder of the ingredients and cook for a few more minutes until all the veg has softened.
- Taste the curry and adjust any ingredients if needed – add a little extra curry paste if preferred, lime juice for extra tang, coconut sugar for sweetness, etc.
- Once ready, remove from heat and serve alongside with a rice of your choice – enjoy!
- Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for between 3-5 days
See full recipe and details here: https://www.alphafoodie.com/easy-thai-red-curry/