In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Check out this simple recipe to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or a snack. Made with a delicious avocado almond spread that is so versatile- you can use it as a salad dressing, a dip, or spread.
Check out all the health benefits that almonds provide, here.
- 1-2 green bell pepper (make sure the bottom has the shape of a shamrock)
- 1 avocado, ripe
- ¼ cup basil
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- ½-¾ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp. salt
- small handful of pistachios, minced or nutritional yeast to decorate (optional)
- bread of choice, toasted (can choose gluten free bread)
- Place almonds and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- Add garlic, water, vegetable oil , lemon juice, basil, and avocado and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut green bell pepper in to slices, choose the one that has more of a shamrock shape, place on top on toast, fill with avocado spread. Decorated with pistachios (optional).
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Exceedingly Vegan.