In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by American Pecans.
I´m always looking for new dips that are delicious and nutritious to surprise my family or guests and this is one of my favorite so far. It´s quick and simple to make ahead of time and so flavorful. You can serve it with raw veggies, crackers or use it as a spread! It makes an excellent nutritious spread for sandwiches!
Check out the health benefits of pecans here.
- 2 cups (220g) raw or roasted pecans
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper (about 1 whole jarred pepper)
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- First, start by making pecan butter
- Place pecans and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set 3-4 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open container lid. If, necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier consistency. Take out half of the pecan butter and store for later use.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pecan butter and press ¨Mix¨ until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh veggies or crackers! Enjoy! The dip will stay fresh for up to 5 days.