In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
This sweet tasty dip tastes just like brownies, you´ll never guess its made with walnuts and black beans yet its delicious and super nutritious. Enjoy!
Check out all the health benefits walnuts provide, here.
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained or use dry and cooked
- Place walnuts in the NutraMilk and process until you get a butter consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until very smooth.
- Serve with your choice of fruits such as sliced bananas, pears, strawberries, apples or graham crackers.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Walnuts.org.