In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Making coffee ice cubes is a way to have iced coffee any time quickly. You can make a big batch and simply take out cubes from freezer and pour fresh nut milk over them for a delicious, flavorful and refreshing coffee at any time of the day.
You can also use these coffee ice cubes to cool down freshly brewed coffee without watering them down as would haven with regular ice cubes or add coffee cubes to any beverage you´d like.
For iced coffee
- 16 ounces (2 cups) ounces brewed coffee
- 8 ounces (1 cup) of plant-based milk of choice made with the NutraMilk (I used almond-cashew milk)
For almond cashew milk
- 1/2 cup (75g) almonds
- ½ cup (75g) cashews
- 2 dates*
- 1 quart (946ml) water
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
For almond cashew Milk
- Start by making fresh almond cashew milk with the NutraMilk:
- Place almonds, cashews and dates in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 7 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add water and replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense.
- Press Start and open spigot to fill your storage container.
- Take 16 ounces of cooled, brewed coffee and place it into ice cube molds. Freeze for 4-24 hours.
- Place 6-7 coffee cubes in a glass, fill with fresh milk made in the NutraMilk.
- Add additional sauces, or flavorings, sip and enjoy!
Notes: *omit dates if you are on a keto, whole 30 or sugar-free diet.