In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Yields approximately 1 1/4 cups / 284 g
- 2 cups toasted sesame seeds (220 g)
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Place sesame seeds and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set 7-8 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid. If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
From 200 DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPES for your NutraMilk from Nuts, Seeds, Grains & More by Rita Rivera
Spread some sesame butter on your avocado toast!