In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk Nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground chili pepper or Cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon ground aniseed
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice such as maple syrup, agave or honey (optional)
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, set butter cycle for 1 minute.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.