In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Recipe by Elise Museles.
If there was ever a nut butter to go nuts over, THIS is it! Brain-boosting walnuts mix with blood sugar balancing cinnamon plus a drop of maple and pinch of sea salt, too. Whip up this dreamy combination whenever you need an instant dose of happiness and laser focus. Brain food never tasted (or felt) so good!
*Yields 1 ¼ cups
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, add the nuts in a single layer. Roast for about 8 to 10 minutes until fragrant and lightly golden brown, stirring once halfway through. Remove the walnuts from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Place walnuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Once smooth, add in the cinnamon, maple, and sea salt. Press Mix until well-combined.
- Spread on toast, drizzle on oats, add to smoothies, or enjoy by the spoonful! Store in a glass jar at room temperature for a week or in the refrigerator for up to one month.