In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Try these fun ¨apple donuts¨ as a healthy alternative to your traditional donuts. They are especially a great snack that kids will love and can have fun preparing. You can use a mix of your favorite fresh nut butters made with the NutraMilk or the ones you have on hand. If your nut butters are not sweetened, you can drizzle a little honey or maple syrup on top and sprinkle your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- 3 apples
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1/3 cup almond butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seed butter made with the NutraMilk
Suggested toppings: coconut flakes, chocolate chips, cacao nibs, chopped nuts, dried fruits, etc.
- Slice the top and bottom from each apple and discard. Slice the apples into 1/4-inch circles. Use round small cookie cutter, apple corer, knife, or melon baller to remove the core.
- Spread nut butters on apples and sprinkle your favorite toppings.