In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Completely grain-free, dairy-free, vegan, paleo-approved breakfast bowl! This nourishing breakfast or snack is super quick to put together, its made from fruits filled with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants; peanut butter, crushed nuts and seeds to add fiber, healthy fats and protein; and yogurt of choice for a well-balanced breakfast. Enjoy!
- 1 cup plant-based yogurt of choice
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 1 small apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup berries of choice
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter or any other nut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds (ground or whole) or other seed of choice.
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. chopped walnuts (garnish)
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Drizzle some peanut butter on top sprinkle walnuts. Enjoy!
Notes: for paleo diet- choose appropriate dairy free yogurt and sweetener.