In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
If you´re looking for a drink to make for your guests this holiday season or just craving holiday flavors, you want to try this vegan ¨eggnog¨, whether you are vegan or not. It´s made with our fresh homemade cashew milk, coconut milk and obviously without eggs or dairy. It´s deliciously thick, creamy and flavorful. Enjoy!
For cashew milk
- 1 cup (150g) cashews
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
For vegan eggnog
- 2 cups cashew milk or other non-dairy milk made with the NutraMilk
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup raw cashews (optional)
- 4-6 Medjool dates
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. freshly ground nutmeg
- pinch ground cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch sea salt
For cashew Milk
- Start by making fresh cashew milk with the NutraMilk:
- Place cashews in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add water and replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense.
- Press Start and open spigot to fill your storage container.
- Add all of the NutraMilk and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately, as is or add spiced rum, bourbon, brandy or whiskey, for a spirited version. Add a pinch of freshly ground nutmeg on top. Enjoy!