In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
The Dalgona coffee technique makes any beverage beautiful and appealing. Its easy to do, this latte can be made warm or cold for different seasons and tastes delicious. Just a few simple ingredients including our fresh almond milk made with the NutraMilk and antioxidant-rich matcha. Enjoy!
For matcha latte
- 2 tbsp. aquafaba (aka chickpea liquid)
- 1 tbsp. sugar granulated white, turbinado, or cane
- 1 tsp. matcha powder culinary grade
- 1 cup plant-based milk made in the NutraMilk (I used almond milk)
For almond milk
- 1 cup (150g) almonds
- 1 quart (946ml) water
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
For almond Milk
- Start by making fresh almond milk with the NutraMilk:
- Place almonds in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 7 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Add water and replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense, open spigot and fill your container with almond milk.
- Whip aquafaba liquid until it is frothy and mostly stiff with a whisk, hand mixer, or handheld frother. Add the sugar and whip until stiff peaks form and it sticks to your whisk.
- Sift in the matcha powder. Whisk it in until incorporated.
- Add the milk to a cup. Top with the whipped matcha and enjoy!