In a Nutshell
Our recipes, diet, health, wellness and fitness blogazine, where we bring you weekly advice, ideas and inspiration for living a healthier lifestyle and your NutraMilk processor.
Savory almond butter infused with rosemary is delicious and perfect for adding creaminess, flavor and nutrition to sauces and different dishes or as a spread on bruschetta/savory toasts. Enjoy!
Check out the health benefits of including almond butter in your diet.
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 1/8 tsp. Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- ¼ cup infused rosemary olive oil
- Place almond and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Add rosemary infused olive oil and press ¨Mix¨, until butter is smooth.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.